|Print Registration Form (PDF)|
|Full Convention Fee:|
|One Day Only Fee:|
|Exhibits Only Fee:||$90|
*Member Fee applies to Individual Members of OLC. Become a member.
Ticketed Event Fees
|Woodland Cemetery Tour||$5|
|Kent State University Friends and Alumni Reception||$15|
|OLC Awards and Honors Luncheon||$40|
|Certification Luncheon (must be a CPL/CPLS to attend)||$40|
|Horror Panel Luncheon||$40|
|WYSO Community Voices Luncheon||$40|
No tickets will be sold on-site. A Convention registration is required for any event except the OLC Awards and Honors Luncheon.
REGISTRATION GUIDELINES (PDF)
- Registration deadline is Sept. 24, 2017. Onsite registration is an additional $25.
- Speaker Appreciation Rate – this discounted rate is for Ohio library community speakers.
- Member Rate: In order to qualify for the member rate, you must be an Individual member of OLC. Your library’s Institutional membership does not permit employees of that library to attend the OLC Convention and Expo at the member rate.
- Student Rate: This reduced registration rate is intended for full-time library school students who are not working. The OLC may request proof of eligibility for this rate.
- Retiree Rate: This reduced registration rate is intended for those who are fully retired.
- No confirmation of registration will be sent. View the Event Roster on OLC’s website to confirm your registration. Rosters are updated weekly.
- Register online at my OLC OR use a Printed Registration Form (PDF).
- When registering, be sure to indicate your registration type (member, non-member, speaker, etc.), choose full Convention and Expo, one-day, or Expo only, then select additional ticketed events that you wish to attend.