75+ exhibitors are coming to Cincinnati!
Exhibit Hall Map (PDF)
Informal educational opportunity that lets you discuss projects and exchange ideas.
The Exhibit Hall is the hub of the Convention and Expo where you can spend your free time relaxing with friends and colleagues, viewing displays, or trying out the latest gadgets.
What’s inside the Exhibit Hall?
- Ohio’s largest marketplace of products and services for libraries
- Free WiFi
- Hospitality and Registration
- Vendor displays
- OLC Connects (Division and Committee displays)
- Cool tech for Libraries/Makerspace
- Poster Sessions
- Charging Station
- Do-It-Yourself Photo Booth
- Galley giveaways, games, prizes and more!
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
Wed., Sept. 25 | 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 26 | 10 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 27 | 8:30 a.m. – 11: 30 a.m.
Midwest Tape and Hoopla Exhibit Hall Grand Opening Reception
Wed., Sept. 25
5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Explore the region’s largest marketplace of products and services for libraries. Enjoy food, refreshments and entertainment. Event sponsored by Midwest Tape and Hoopla.