The 2017 Convention and Expo will feature traditional, one-hour professional development sessions along with some unique program formats including:
- LIBchats (quick, high-energy talks)
- Unprograms (audience participation format)
- Poster Sessions (displayed in the Exhibit Hall/talk with presenters on Thursday from 2:15-3:15 p.m.).
All of the Professional Development sessions are linked to an Ohio Public Library Core Competency.
See OLC website for a list of core competency abbreviations.
The Convention and Expo Committee created learning tracks to help you get the most from this professional development opportunity. Tracks include:
- Service for All
- Community Engagement
- Developing People into Greatness
- Books and More
- Author Spotlight
- Policies, Plans and Rules
- Emerging Technology
- Finding the Answers